Tuttles Bar and Grill Statement on Safety During COVID-19
Health and safety are of paramount importance to the management and staff here at Tuttles Bar and Grill. For several years we have met food safety and sanitation standards, and have implemented stricter procedures during this time to further ensure the wellbeing of our customers.
Currently, we are following guidelines and recommendations from the New York State Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). However, as we continue to monitor current events, we are increasing protocols, with additional layers of caution and mindfulness, to provide peace of mind to our customers and staff.
These changes include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning practices and decontamination procedures within our facility. Once you have left your table we will sanitize it for the next customer. If you arrive and would like us to sanitize your table before you are seated, please ask our staff, and they would be happy to assist you.
- Limiting guest interaction with shared utensils, dishes, and condiments when applicable.
- Increased use of hand sanitizer and soap. We have 4 sanitizing stations for your use throughout the premises.
- Ensuring that our staff is continually updated and educated on preventative measures outlined by the New York State Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We would request that you would wear your mask when entering and leaving the premises, and going to the restrooms.
- We have set up a COVID-19 tracing plan. On arrival you will be asked for your name and phone number, so we can log your visit and contact you should need be.
- We sanitize our restrooms every 30 minutes.
Additionally, all staff members have been advised not to report to work and to seek medical attention if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or have come in contact with affected individuals.
As is the case nationwide, we are seeing an early impact on our business. However, we are also seeing a tremendous surge in support throughout this community – united in an effort to keep everyone safe.